Credible. Goal Oriented. Human.
We are aiming to change the way organizations work with simplicity, humanity and tech.
In spring 2014, teambay started as a side project at the silicon valley based accelerator Founder Institute by Adam Ahmad-Moalla (a technology entrepreneur, Syrian democracy-rebel and previously head of international product at Bonial International Group) and Sarah Bohlmeier (the Personnel Development Manager at Kühne & Nagel and organizational-behaviour researcher at London School Of Economics And Law). From the beginning we were focusing on how can we create a technology solution that improves emotions and feelings at work of employees from any layer in an organization.
At the time, we only had our beliefs in the power of honest employees feedback and a vision to create a systematical approach to improving employee satisfaction, engagement and motivation in every company and for every team.
By looking at the available traditional solutions for analyzing employee satisfaction, and looking at their cons (expensive, long and very out-dated) and pros (benchmarking, value employees’ honest opinions, pin-point issues), we were inspired to create a simple tool that transfers the same valuable but expensive traditional solutions into a software product that is more affordable, always up-to-date, very simple and is suitable for all leadership styles.
After bootstrapping and testing the early concept of teambay with selected companies of different sizes and locations, teambay BETA was launched in summer 2015; the simple tool to ask employees anonymously about their opinions of various organizational topics at work. Using our own independent big data to translate those opinions into meaningful and actionable report, enabling companies’ management to pinpoint the actual current strengths and organizational challenges, analyzed and evaluated from within the company different teams in real time.
Further more and instead of the average 30-40% response rate associated with employee surveys, 98% of employees on teambay submit feedback within 3 months and 100% of managers confirm that they are able to initiate change based on teambay weekly feedback benchmarking.
Within a few months, teambay software listened, organized and presented more than 50,000 opinions, feelings and anonymous feedback from employees in US, Europe, Japan and Middle East and in various industries and sizes that allowed us to provide even more accurate benchmarking. More importantly the data we are building is allowing us to put plans for predictive analysis that help organizations forecast what might happen in the near and far future when it comes to company culture and employee productivity and retention.
Join teambay today and let’s together spread more happiness, productivity and innovation around every workplace!
Meet the teambay team
Founder & CEO
– Head of International Product at Bonial Group
– Startups & technology mentor
– Dual Degree Computer Engineering
– Project Management at Stanford University
– Table Tennis, freedom fighter, Piano, Paris & Cats
Founder & Managing Director
– Personnel Development Manager at Kuehne + Nagel
– MSc Organizational Behaviour at LSE
– BSc Double Degree General Management
(EBS, Wiesbaden & Kedge, Marseille)
– Outdoor Sports, Culture, Foodie, London & pugs
Product Manager & Customer Success
– Project and Event Management FontShop.com
– BA Business Management Economics
(University of California, Santa Cruz)
– Bike riding, Tea, Photography, Berlin & house plants
– Team Lead at Bonial International Group
– BSc Technische Informatik
– Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, India
– Skydiving, cooking, flyboarding, travelling, jagermeister
Project Manager & Customer Success
– MSc Management HEC Paris
– Summer School Chinese University of Hong Kong
– Cours préparatoire Lycée Sainte Geneviève
– Opera, Writing Short Stories, Rome & owls
– Freelance developer specialising in WordPress
– HND Music Technology
– Coffee, brewing beer, walking and folk music
Project Manager & Customer Success
– BA Cultural Studies, Europa-Universität Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder)
– Istanbul Bilgi University, Istanbul, exchange semester
– music, traveling, water sports, Wellington & pandas
Project Manager Online Marketing
– Journals Editorial Office Assistant, Springer Verlag GmbH
– Journals Editorial Office Implementation Manager, Springer Nature
– Singing, yoga, film and theatre, food lover & kittens
Join Our Team - Career At teambay
Check the open positions below. Or simply send us an email with your profile to: email@example.com
- Berlin, Germany